Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disappointed

What will you feel?

What will you feel when you think the world was NOT fair to you..

I know the moment I step inside the house, mama was not there
I know she went and pickup her grandchild, i know..
But why?
Seriously i don't understand at ALL..


She has a husband..
By right they should sent their child to you & NOT you..

You as a daughter, why can't you say " It's okay mama..I'll sent him to you "

I know my son was not her first grandchild
I know that I don't need " THAT " attention towards my son
But, at least..Can't you be fair enough?

What's the purpose of pick'ng up your grandchild while abah can do that alone?
Why? Why you can't leave them all independently?
Why? Why? Why?
Seriously I dont understand at ALL..

Tell me da pro & cons..

When my sister having a fight with her husband & she ask a favor from abah to pick her up from her workplace..
She has a FULL driving license & car..
She will be able to drive if she learn on how to do..
Why you let abah go and pick you up?
I know i did that too but not almost everyday
Abah pick me up only when I was pregnant before..??

I need the pro & cons again
When my sister husband busy and not able to pickup her from workplace
You as her daughter ask a favor from abah to pick u up..
Dont you think that he's old now
Why can't you be an independent?
You've been married..you had your own life?
Why can't you?
You had your car license as well, so why can't you do the same thing like what I did?

I dont have much trouble with my husband..
We used to tolerates all the times..
Every thing that happen in our lives - happen for a reasons..
I know that..
But you just can't take advantage from it..

I know im not good enough of being a daughter..

Arghhhhh......

'Someone that I used to know before, told me this '

"You cannot rely on your parents..
You cannot be there with them always..
You need to give some space between you and them.."

Those 3 words circling on my head now..

Should I? Should not?









No comments: