Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rayqal admitted

Tonight rayqal start admitted @ hospital pantai kl..due to enzema..ppl asked me why pantai? Its so expensive though..yea..it's too expensive for me but i satisfied with all their services..the doc..how they explained to me..what why where when to cure this diseased..everyone of course wanted to give the best especially to their child...same goes to me..
Doc told me that baby R needed special treatment..need to change his lotion..shower gel..n the milk..yes the milk! I know..he just 5 month and he stopped BF with me..At first, i feel so demotivated as baby D stayed BF with me for 2 years..but baby R only remain for 5 month..sigh..the only thing that i can do is provide the best for baby R..so after 5 days admitted..baby R discharged!!!..yeay..such a wonderful news...time to pamper himm!!!

No comments: